PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE IS THE ADVANTAGE AT CCMS
· STATE OF THE ART CLINICAL EMBALMING LABORATORY under the instruction of experienced, licensed faculty
· EXERCISES IN ROLE PLAY WITHIN A CONTROLLED LEARNING ENVIRONMENT of arrangement counseling, merchandising, and funeral directing
· HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH OUR WORK STUDY PROGRAM in local area funeral homes
· ENHANCED LEARNING THROUGH SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS, PROGRAMS, AND OFF SITE VISITS to funeral industry related businesses
ON-SITE CLINICAL LABORATORY COMPLEX
Our Clinical Program provides a link between classroom theory and clinical reality, as well as granting students the opportunity to earn an income working as a CCMS Lab Assistant.
· CLINICAL LAB where students have ample opportunity to exceed the required number of embalming operations
ANATOMICAL LAB where students gain insight and experience in to the complex anatomical structures and systems of the human body, thanks to those who have selflessly bequeathed to help improve higher learning
· STUDENTS LEARN IN THE MOST SANITARY CONDITIONS available through use of supplied protective clothing, refrigerated holding, and laundry/shower facilities
INNOVATIVE ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
ACCREDITATIONS & APPROVALS
CCMS campus is accessible to disabled persons and operates in compliance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA, 1990), and Rehabilitation Act of 1973.