Prepare for Orientation
Student Enrollment Guide
You will receive the Student Enrollment Guide in the mail upon acceptance or provisional acceptance. The guide consists of the following:
- Important information and policies
- Required forms for you to complete and return to CCMS before Orientation
- (Optional) Lab Assistant application (deadline: day of orientation)
- View Student Enrollment Guide
Students are required to complete a number of inoculations and medical tests before the first day of class. For more information, see the Medical History & Records form. This form will be included in your Student Enrollment Guide. It will need to be signed by a medical provider.
You are strongly encouraged to have health insurance as a CCMS student. If your employer does not offer insurance, consider obtaining it from the HealthCare Marketplace.
You may purchase Semester I textbooks before classes start, or you may want to wait until your instructors discuss textbooks on the first day of class. Learn more about textbooks.
- You may need to locate housing.
- If you would like to live/work in an area funeral home during your time at CCMS, refer to the list of participating funeral homes.
- The deadline to apply for the CCMS Lab Assistant position is the day of orientation.
- Check out postings for other student jobs (click the “student” button)