- This event has passed.
Crematory Operator Certification Program (includes 2-hour Ohio Law Requirement)
February 21 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$395
Click form to
view or print
CREDITS / APPROVALS
7 CEU’s (most states)
Ohio approved Crematory Operator course
- Satisfies 2 Hour Ohio Cremation Law requirement for new mandatory Crematory Operator Permit, and or
- Satisfies 2 Hour Ohio Law topic area requirement for licensees (for new compliance period 2019-2020)
Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (2 hours)
Crematory Operator Certificate AND 2 Hour Cremation Law Certificate issued by mail after completion of online test requirement (additionally, certificates will be expedited by email for operators needing to meet Ohio’s March 1st compliance deadline)
All Crematory Operators are required to complete this eight hour Certification Program with two hour Ohio cremation law component to apply for a Permit (two separate certificates will be issued). This C.O. program includes the mandatory 2 hour cremation law component with certificate.
If you had completed the eight hour Certification Program prior to March 2018 but need the two hour laws component, you can register for the Feb 20th course here.
8:30am – 12:00pm Instruction
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch provided
1:00pm – 5:00pm Instruction
Poul Lemasters, Esq.
Larry Stuart, Jr.
- See the Crematory Operator Permit application requirements here on the Ohio Board website.
- See new ORC Statutes here. See new OAC Administrative Rules here.
- Contact CCMS by email or call President Lechner at 513-618-1923 or Beth Williams at 513-618-1930.
Complete the online form below to register(Printable Registration)