PRE-MORTUARY SCIENCE DEGREE ONLINE
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is collaborating with Terra State Community College to offer an online regionally accredited Associate of Individualized Study (AIS) in Pre-Mortuary Science degree for students to seamlessly matriculate their TSCC general education credits to the on-site CCMS Bachelor of Mortuary Science (BMS) program.
What is the Associate of Individualized Study (AIS) in Pre-Mortuary Science degree?
The TSCC Associate of Individualized Study is a 4 semester (61 credit) online pre mortuary science degree program which fully prepares the “pre-mortuary science student” for matriculation to the CCMS Bachelor of Mortuary Science 4 semester (62 credit) degree program (16 months.)
How does the process of matriculation from TSCC to CCMS work?
Students enroll in the TSCC online program (no college credits required to enroll)
- Successfully complete all program requirements of the 2-year (4 semester) pathway program in the online platform
- TSCC confers the Associate of Individualized Study degree
Students matriculate into the CCMS BMS on-site program (the AIS meets all transfer credit requirements)
- Successfully complete all program requirements of the 16-month (4 semester) bachelor program onsite at the Cincinnati College of Mortuary campus located in Finneytown, Ohio.
- CCMS confers the Bachelor of Mortuary Science degree
Why should I enroll in the Associate of Individualized Study (AIS) in Pre-Mortuary Science program?
Convenience and savings!
- The Associate of Individualized Study (AIS) in Pre-Mortuary Science program is 100% online for your convenience. It is also a less expensive program than other regionally accredited transfer programs. See Terra State’s tuition page for details.
- The AIS is regionally accredited, which means your credits transfer seamlessly to CCMS and any other college in the nation. Admission to CCMS is guaranteed when you earn a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
Foster relationships with others who share your interest!
- TSCC students will transition from their online program into the CCMS program as a cohort. This support network serves students well as they develop into CCMS graduates and future funeral service professionals.
Excellent introduction to the mortuary science curriculum!
- Courses are selected for the “pre-mortuary science” student.