The Cincinnati Foundation for Mortuary Education publishes two of the industry’s leading mortuary science books, both of which are sold exclusively by CCMS:
Funeral Service Merchandising: an Introductory Text for Students
Author: Phillip DeArmond
Mortuary Law, 11th ed.
Author: T. Scott Gilligan
|Textbook||1-9 copies||10 or more copies|
|Funeral Service Merchandising||$50 each||$45 each|
|Mortuary Law||$50 each||$45 each|
- We accept payment via invoice or credit/debit
- Returning customers and purchasers in good standing may have orders invoiced
- New customers and existing customers who are 30 days delinquent are required to prepay via credit/debit card
- Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground or the most cost effective alternative. Actual freight charges will be added to the invoice plus a $5.00 per package handling fee unless a receiver’s UPS Account # is provided.
- We ship UPS using the purchaser’s UPS account # where available, or purchasers may opt to be invoiced the exact shipping charge (plus a nominal handling fee of $5 per box).
- Every effort is made to ship orders within five business days.
- Book purchases and overstock are NON-REFUNDABLE (return policy effective 1/31/2008), except in the event that merchandise is damaged upon arrival.
- Textbooks are quality inspected prior to packaging. In the rare instance inventory is received damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA#. Upon approval and receipt of returned damaged inventory, a replacement will be sent at our expense. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED.
- Online form (coming soon!)
- Print order form and mail / fax to CCMS
- Contact us