Mortuary Science Student Enrollment Guide
What is the Student Enrollment Guide?
The Student Enrollment Guide helps prepare incoming students for their career at CCMS. The Guide consists of the following:
- Information for incoming students, including housing and funeral home employment.
- Required forms for you to complete and return to CCMS before Orientation
- Lab Assistant application (optional)
How do I receive the Student Enrollment Guide?
Our Admissions Director will email you the Student Enrollment Guide upon receiving your confirmation fee. If you have not yet applied please visit our CCMS application page at your earliest convenience, to learn more and to begin the application process.
What if I have not received my Student Enrollment Guide?
We apologize for any inconvenience!
- First, double check that you have received your Letter of Acceptance OR Letter of Provisional Acceptance.
- Second, double check that you have paid your confirmation fee.
Please contact our Admissions Director at 513-618-1926, firstname.lastname@example.org.