Text Message Alerts
Students are encouraged to opt in for text message alerts, which will be sent for weather and emergency notifications. See Emergency Preparation for more information.
Opt in for Text Alerts
- Sign in to your Populi account.
- In the top right corner of the screen, just to the right of your name, click on the white arrow.
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- In the “SMS notification number” area, choose your cell phone provider, then enter your phone number (with area code). Next, click the “send verification code” button..
- A text message with a code will be sent to the number you just entered. Enter the code in the “submit verification code” field. Then click the “submit verification code” button.
That’s it! You will now be alerted via text message.
Note: instructions are correct as of January 2019