Shop CCMS Textbooks
Are you a college bookstore agent looking to purchase CCMS textbooks? College bookstores routinely contact CCMS to purchase the two textbooks published by the Cincinnati Foundation for Mortuary Education. These textbooks are two of the industry’s leading mortuary science books and are both sold exclusively by CCMS:
Funeral Service Merchandising: an Introductory Text for Students
Author: Phillip DeArmond
Mortuary Law, 11th revised ed.
Author: T. Scott Gilligan
CCMS students should see our Textbooks page for information.
|Textbook||1-9 Copies||10 or More Copies|
|Funeral Service Merchandising||$50 each||$45 each|
|Mortuary Law||$50 each||$45 each|
- We accept payment via invoice or credit/debit
- Returning customers and purchasers in good standing may have orders invoiced
- New customers and existing customers who are 30 days delinquent are required to prepay via credit/debit card
- Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground or the most cost effective alternative. Actual freight charges will be added to the invoice plus a $5.00 per package handling fee unless a receiver’s UPS Account # is provided.
- We ship UPS using the purchaser’s UPS account # where available, or purchasers may opt to be invoiced the exact shipping charge (plus a nominal handling fee of $5 per box).
- Every effort is made to ship orders within five business days.
- Book purchases and overstock are NON-REFUNDABLE (return policy effective 1/31/2008), except in the event that merchandise is damaged upon arrival.
- Textbooks are quality inspected prior to packaging. In the rare instance inventory is received damaged, please contact us at email@example.com for an RMA#. Upon approval and receipt of returned damaged inventory, a replacement will be sent at our expense. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED.
Business office: 513-618-1929
- Contact us
- Online form (coming soon!)
- Print order form and mail / fax to CCMS