Shop CCMS Textbooks
Are you a CCMS student?
Are you a college bookstore agent looking to purchase CCMS textbooks?
College bookstores routinely contact CCMS to purchase the two textbooks published by the Cincinnati Foundation for Mortuary Education. These textbooks are two of the industry’s leading mortuary science books and are both sold exclusively by CCMS:
Funeral Service Merchandising: an Introductory Text for Students
Author: Phillip DeArmond
Mortuary Law, 11th revised ed.
Author: T. Scott Gilligan
See below for pricing and ordering details.
|Funeral Service Merchandising
- We accept payment via invoice or credit/debit
- Returning customers and purchasers in good standing may have orders invoiced
- New customers and existing customers who are 30 days delinquent are required to prepay via credit/debit card
- Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground unless express delivery is specifically requested.
- We do not currently ship out via USPS or FedEx.
- Actual freight charges will be added to the invoice unless a receiver’s UPS Account # is provided with the order form.
- Book purchases and overstock are NON-REFUNDABLE (return policy effective 1/31/2008), except in the event that merchandise is damaged upon arrival.
- Textbooks are quality inspected prior to packaging. In the rare instance inventory is received damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA#. Upon approval and receipt of returned damaged inventory, a replacement will be sent at our expense. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED.
Business office: 513-618-1929
- Contact us
- Print order form and mail / fax to CCMS