Open house is your chance to tour our campus (including the lab), meet current students and faculty, and find out what makes CCMS the best in mortuary education.
Open House dates 2021
June 17 (Thursday), 4:00-6:00pm
October 16 (Saturday), 10:00am-12:00pm
Why should you attend Open House?
- Discover why CCMS is considered the "Harvard of mortuary science."
- Learn how we are transforming death care education!
- Take a campus tour, labs included.
- Connect with faculty, staff, and others.
- Get your questions answered in a Q&A session with current students.
Please plan to arrive roughly 15 minutes before the start time to register. The program begins with presentations from our faculty and staff and ends with a student panel. Enjoy a tour and refreshments before or after the program. The whole event lasts approximately two hours. Format and topics are subject to change at CCMS' discretion.