Open house is your chance to tour our campus (including the lab), meet current students and faculty, and find out what makes CCMS the best in mortuary education.
- Registration link for 2023 dates is coming soon! (Advance registration is appreciated, but those who have not registered are still welcome to attend.)
- Can't make it to Open House? Click here to schedule a visit.
Open House dates 2022
There are no more open house dates in 2022. Please check back for 2023 dates!
Why should you attend Open House?
- Discover why CCMS is considered the "Harvard of mortuary science."
- Learn how we are transforming death care education!
- Take a campus tour, labs included.
- Connect with faculty, staff, and others.
- Get your questions answered in a Q&A session with current students.
Please plan to arrive roughly 15 minutes before the start time to register. The program begins with presentations from our faculty and staff and ends with a student panel. Enjoy a tour and refreshments before or after the program. The whole event lasts approximately two hours. Format and topics are subject to change at CCMS' discretion.
Registration link for2023 Open Houses coming soon!