- Cumulative CCMS GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Completion of the clinical case requirements. (Must be completed before final exam week of third semester).
- Completion of the funeral directing requirements. (Completed according to deadlines communicated by faculty throughout the program. All must be met before final exam week of third semester.)
- Be in good financial standing with CCMS.
- Successful completion of CCMS curriculum for the particular degree earned (grade for each course must be a “D or better”).
- Each student must take the CCMS Comprehensive Exams (Comps) to earn an Associate degree. If a student fails the CCMS Comprehensive Exams, they are allowed to retake the exams once.
- After the student has completed the items outlined in points 1-6 above, the student will be eligible to receive the Associate Degree, and can then be released to take the National Board Exam.
- Each student intending to continue on to the BMS program must complete/earn the AAS degree.
- Students must complete an exit interview with the President to earn the AAS and/or BMS degree.
- Students must complete their degree within 24 months of enrolling or reapply for admission.