- Cumulative CCMS GPA of 2.00 or higher
- Completion of the clinical case requirements. (Must be completed by final exam week prior to graduation).
- Be in good financial standing with CCMS
- Successful completion of CCMS curriculum for the particular degree earned (grade for each course must be a “D or better”).
- Each student must pass the CCMS Comprehensive Exams (Comps) to earn an Associate degree. If a student fails the CCMS Comprehensive Exams, they are allowed to retake the exams once. If not passed by the second attempt, the student is required to attend mandatory remediation sessions as scheduled by Faculty, or to repeat specific courses within the program or the program in its entirety, depending upon their exam score.
- After the student has completed the items outlined in points 1-5 above, the student will be eligible to receive the Associate Degree, and can then be released to take the National Board Exam.
- Each student intending to continue on to the BMS program must complete/earn the AAS degree.
- Students must complete their degree within 24 months of enrolling or reapply for admission.