The CCMS Library is a specialized research and circulation library that supports the academic needs of students and faculty. Library services include an Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC), computers and printers, course textbooks, reference/instruction, a physical collection, and electronic resources. One section of the library is designated as a “quiet room” for individual study. Learn about the library's mission.
Find an item in our library
Funeral Home & Cemetery News (set up free account)
WVFDA Newsletter (West Virginia Funeral Directors Association)
Access the Ohio Web Library (OWL)
The Ohio Web Library may be accessed by all Ohio residents as well as by anyone using a computer or mobile device in Ohio. See Access the Ohio Web Library below for more information.
Choose general or specific
- General - Click here for the OWL's homepage. You will be able to search many of the resources at one time.
- Specific - To find databases that are specific to a particular subject, browse the topics on our 'Databases & Websites' page.
Let OWL know you are in Ohio
- OWL resources are provided free of charge to all Ohio residents or anyone using a device within the State of Ohio.
- OWL will try to verify that you are in Ohio; if that can be confirmed, you will be granted access.
- When you see a screen asking for your library card number, do not panic! You should see a pop-up message informing you that "OPLIN wants to know your location." Click the YES button.
- If you do not see this message, you may need to go into your browser's settings and allow pop-ups.