Campus Closure Information
Effective Monday, March 23rd CCMS campus is closed for non-essential operations. All entrances will remain locked and NOT accessible by badge until further notice in order to comply with Ohio regulation during this pandemic.
Non-essential personnel, students, and guests are NOT permitted to enter campus without explicit approval from the President. If you have a need that requires you to come to campus, you must get prior approval.
Everyone is encouraged to comply with the “shelter in place” order issued by the governor today. Remain quarantined at home and limit exposure to others. Best practice is to act as if you have the virus and don’t want to spread it to others.
• Distance learning for classroom curriculum will remain as is using Populi and Zoom platforms. We intend to keep you on course for timely graduation.
• CMP (lab) will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
• DO NOT REPORT TO YOUR WEEKLY SCHEDULED LAB UNTIL FURTHER DIRECTION IS PROVIDED. You will be advised when lab will resume to normal operation at a later time.
• Lab will operate on a limited schedule and on a volunteer basis TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, and THURDAYS from 9am – 3pm. To volunteer, follow protocol that you will receive in your email from Mrs. Lee.
• Approved lab volunteers will now enter the lab using the intake phone located on the exterior of the garage bay. DO NOT USE THE MAIN ENTRANCE FOR VOLUNTEER LABS.
• Instruction and protocol will be provided in an email. Do not overwhelm the clinical instructors with calls, texts, or emails – read the email thoroughly before reaching out.
• Only the following will report to campus on a five day rotation schedule until further notice - Mr. Lechner, Mr. Ivey, Mrs. Williams, and Mr. Brinkman.
• Two of these staff members will be on campus from 9am - 3pm on their assigned days Monday-Friday. They may be reached by calling the main phone at 513-761-2020.
• All other non-essential staff will be available and working remotely during their normal scheduled hours.
• A licensed instructor will report to lab on a three day rotation schedule assigned by the Clinical Director until further notice – TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAYS from 9am – 3pm.
VISITORS AND DELIVERIES:
• No guests or visitors are permitted to enter campus until further notice.
• No delivery personnel (mail or freight) are permitted beyond the threshold of the main entrance or garage until further notice. Deliveries will be received at the exterior of those entrances only.