CCMS hosts Open Houses several times each year for prospective students and their families. Advance registration is greatly appreciated, but those who have not registered are still welcome to attend. Can't make it to Open House? Schedule a one-on-one visit.
2018 Open House dates
March 10, 10:00am-noon (Saturday)
June 14, 4:00pm-6:00pm (Thursday)
October 6, 10:00am-noon (Saturday)
Register for Open House
What is Open House like?
- Open House is approximately two hours in length
- It begins with a formal presentation by our faculty and staff
- After the presentation, there is a Q&A session with current CCMS students, staff, and faculty. See list of FAQs.
- When the presentations are over, explore our campus!
- Enjoy refreshments and connect with faculty, staff, and other attendees.
Attendees are asked to arrive shortly before the scheduled start time to sign in.
What topics are covered at Open House?
Our faculty and staff generally cover the following topics during the presentation:
- Application process
- Compare CCMS to other schools
- History of CCMS
- Curriculum and degree programs
- Licensing process
- Tuition and financial aid
- Our Clinical Lab
Topics are subject to change at CCMS' discretion.