CCMS hosts Open Houses several times each year for prospective students and their families. Advance registration is greatly appreciated, but those who have not registered are still welcome to attend. Can't make it to Open House? Schedule a one-on-one visit.
Open House dates (2019)
March 9, 2019, 10:00 AM - noon (Saturday)
June 13, 2019, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Thursday)
October 5, 2019, 10:00 AM - noon (Saturday)
Register for Open House
What can I expect at Open House?
- Open House is approximately two hours in length
- It begins with a formal presentation by our faculty and staff
- After the presentation, there is a Q&A session with current CCMS students, staff, and faculty. See list of FAQs.
- When the presentations are over, explore our campus!
- Enjoy refreshments and connect with faculty, staff, and other attendees.
Attendees are asked to arrive shortly before the scheduled start time to sign in.
What topics are covered at Open House?
Our faculty and staff generally cover the following topics during the presentation:
- Why choose CCMS?
- Academic requirements
- Curriculum and degree programs
- Our Clinical Lab
- Compare CCMS to other schools
- Topics are subject to change at CCMS' discretion.
Can't make it to Open House? Schedule a visit.