What textbooks will I need?
Refer to the Textbook Chart below for a comprehensive listing of all books and supplies B.M.S. students will need during their time at CCMS. Incoming students will be provided with a print copy at Orientation. Please note that the chart is subject to change at CCMS' discretion.
Click here for B.M.S. Textbook Chart (revised December 2020)
Where can I access textbooks?
CCMS does not have an on-campus bookstore, so students have a number of options for purchasing or renting their textbooks:
- Buy or rent from online bookstore eCampus
- Buy or rent from any other online or physical store
- CCMS library has textbooks for check out and reference
- CCMS has small buy/sell program - see administration for details
There are several items that students WILL purchase at CCMS for the most discounted price:
- Mortuary Law, 11th ($40) – Semesters I, II
- Funeral Service Merchandising: an Intro Text for Students ($40) – Semester III