On this page you will find information on how CCMS is handling the Coronavirus pandemic, specifically regarding the following: incoming & prospective students, current students, employees, funeral service professionals, deliveries & 3rd parties, and CARES Act reporting.
Campus Access Requirements
(Students, employees, visitors, 3rd parties)
- Upon entering the building, you will take your own temperature using a touch-free thermometer. If you have a temperature of 99.6 or higher you will be asked to leave the building.
- Answer basic screening questions about symptoms and exposure to people with known cases of COVID-19.
- Sign the daily log and receive a colored stamp that must be placed on badge signifying compliance and authorization to access campus.
Incoming & Prospective Students
- Fall 2020: Seated classes, in person and on campus, will resume with the start of the Fall semester on Monday, August 24, 2020. Incoming semester I students will be joining our campus community. We look forward to meeting you. Read President Lechner's August 6 update regarding returning to campus.
- Visit CCMS! We are open to visitors at this time. Make an appointment with our Dean of Enrollment Management - Kevin Brinkman - or come to our next Open House.
Current Students & Employees
- August 6, 2020 - Return to Campus: President Lechner's update for August 6, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on the NBE, comps, and returning to campus for fall semester.
- July 10, 2020 - Commencement update: President Lechner's update for July 10, 2020 can be found here. Update on Commencement ceremony for the cohort that graduated in Spring 2020.
- June 5, 2020 - Summer term will be delivered online: President Lechner's update for June 5, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on delivering the summer term via distance learning, campus access requirements, and CARES Act funds.
- March 30, 2020 - Spring term will finish online: President Lechner's update for March 30, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on finishing the spring term via distance learning, campus access requirements, and learning platform details.
- March 23, 2020 - Campus closed for non-essential operations: President Lechner's update for March 23, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on complying with the shelter-in-place order issued by the governor as well as distance learning for students and faculty.
- March 20, 2020 - Graduation Ceremony Cancelled: Due to the current COVID19 pandemic, we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel the graduation ceremony scheduled for April 18, 2020 at Sharonville Convention Center. We will forward plans for a ceremony as soon as they become available. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and the disappointment of graduates who have worked so hard to participate in this ceremony.
Funeral Service Professionals
Coronavirus Preparedness for Death Care Professionals (CCMS Update, March 2020)
Deliveries & 3rd Parties
March 23, 2020: No delivery personnel (mail or freight) are permitted beyond the threshold of the main entrance or garage until further notice. Deliveries will be received at the exterior of those entrances only.
CARES Act Reporting
CCMS received monies through the CARES Act’s Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF). To see a 30-day report of the funds distribution, click here.