The Dashboard provides a snapshot of how COVID-19 has affected the CCMS community. You will find the following information:
- Number of confirmed COVID cases
- Number of individuals exposed to COVID
- Number of individuals who have reported symptoms
- Number of individuals who have tested negative
The reporting of aggregate data will allow to protect the privacy of student and employee information while enabling us to observe and understand any campus trends around spread.
CCMS requires that all members of the campus community (as well as campus visitors) self-report in the event of the following:
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, a positive test result for COVID-19 or is being tested due to symptoms suggestive of the infection.
- Anyone with close contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 by laboratory testing or with a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, meaning not tested but diagnosed by a physician as likely to have the infection.
- Anyone returning from international travel, regardless of country traveled from.
- Anyone returning from travel by cruise ship.
- Anyone entering Ohio after travel to states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19.
Data range: April 21, 2021 through current
|Student||Administrator||Campus Visitor||Reporting Updates||TOTAL|
Positive COVID result with isolation
Symptoms of illness (with quarantine and negative result)
Close contact* reports (with quarantine, no symptom, and/or negative result)
*Close contact is defined as 15 minutes, unmasked, within six feet proximity of a COVID positive individual
Data range: February 2020 through April 20, 2021
|Confirmed COVID cases||4||1||0||0||5|
|Displaying or self-reporting symptoms of COVID||25||1||0||0||26|
|Close contact with individuals who have tested positive for COVID||29||1||0||0||30|