This is the CCMS hub for COVID-19 information. You will find updates from President Lechner, statistics, and learn how we are keeping our campus safe for students and employees.
- Safe at CCMS: Your safety is our number one priority. Learn how CCMS is doing its part to best ensure a safe campus for students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
COVID-19 Dashboard: Check our Dashboard for real-time stats on how the virus is affecting our campus community.
Healthy Campus Pledge: Learn how CCMS faculty, staff, and students are committing to sustaining a safe learning environment.
Accommodations: Learn more about accommodations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CARES Act Reporting: CCMS received monies through the CARES Act’s Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF). Click the link above to see a 30-day report of the funds distribution.
- Visit CCMS! We are open to visitors at this time. Make an appointment with our Dean of Enrollment Management - Kevin Brinkman - or come to our next Open House.
- Coronavirus Preparedness for Death Care Professionals (CCMS Update, March 2020)
Campus Access Requirements
(Students, employees, visitors, 3rd parties)
- Upon entering the building, you will take your own temperature using a touch-free thermometer. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher you will be asked to leave the building.
- Answer basic screening questions about symptoms and exposure to people with known cases of COVID-19.
- Sign the daily log and receive a colored stamp that must be placed on badge signifying compliance and authorization to access campus.
- February 8, 2021: See President's Update for revised COVID-19 policy and revised Healthy Together Pledge.
- December 29, 2020: See President's Update on COVID-19 and preparation for spring semester.
- December 11, 2020: See President's Update on graduation for the Fall 2019-2020 cohort.
- November 23, 2020: See President's Update on graduation, classes reverting to virtual, and Comprehensive exam.
- September 11, 2020: President's Update regarding mandatory mask use and the Healthy Campus Pledge.
- September 8, 2020: See President's Update on student exposure to COVID-19.
- August 19, 2020: All students, faculty, and staff will be required to sign the Healthy Campus Pledge.
- August 6, 2020 - Return to Campus: President Lechner's update for August 6, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on the NBE, comps, and returning to campus for fall semester.
- July 10, 2020 - Commencement update: President Lechner's update for July 10, 2020 can be found here. Update on Commencement ceremony for the cohort that graduated in Spring 2020.
- June 5, 2020 - Summer term will be delivered online: President Lechner's update for June 5, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on delivering the summer term via distance learning, campus access requirements, and CARES Act funds.
- March 30, 2020 - Spring term will finish online: President Lechner's update for March 30, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on finishing the spring term via distance learning, campus access requirements, and learning platform details.
- March 23, 2020 - Campus closed for non-essential operations: President Lechner's update for March 23, 2020 can be found here. Includes information on complying with the shelter-in-place order issued by the governor as well as distance learning for students and faculty.
- March 20, 2020 - Graduation Ceremony Cancelled: Due to the current COVID19 pandemic, we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel the graduation ceremony scheduled for April 18, 2020 at Sharonville Convention Center. We will forward plans for a ceremony as soon as they become available. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and the disappointment of graduates who have worked so hard to participate in this ceremony.